About This ContentAbout the Update
Sisters in Arms is an official update to Craft the World that features new characters, special items, weapons, and decor, as well as creatures with new abilities.
● New characters: Female dwarves. The hard-working dwarves will be joined by their charming sisters in arms. Female dwarves have a little less health than their male counterparts, but their movement speed is significantly higher. They will defend the shelter and explore the dungeons along with the male dwarves.
●Pets: We’ve made two kinds of pets for you that can be called upon to hunt pests, guard the dwarves’ home, and protect their masters. Having a pet also significantly increases your comfort level.
●Mobile equipment: The dwarves have become more self-sufficient and now use temporary ladders without waiting for the player’s help if they can’t reach a certain spot. They also have access to parachutes that allow them to jump from high places without getting hurt.
● Defensive weapons: Dwarves armed with shields receive additional armor and can sometimes block attacks completely, but their speed is also slightly reduced. Several kinds of shields of various weights and armor levels are available in the DLC.
● When you zoom out on the map, resource-gathering locations will be marked with their corresponding icons. This will make it much easier to find the resource you need on the map.
● New dwarven defensive equipment: The mechanized catapult is effective against large groups of monsters and deals damage to an area from long range.
● In this update you will gain access to various panels for finishing walls. Keep in mind that you can choose their appearance with a click just like stucco.
● Wine casks that have been placed will occasionally generate bottles of wine that have several useful features. d859598525
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.